OMG LOOK WHO I FOUND

Perefalcon

Jill?????
I went down to the basement to get the coins from the laundry since I was have preggo cravings, and I went to leave and on top of the smoker, peeking out from under the handsaw on top was my missing crested male!!!!!!!!!!

Just lookin like he's been looking all over for me!!!! I have no idea how he made it down 2 stories, but I held him and cried all the way upstairs!

here he is after over a month missing, very thin and in need of som ecrazy spoiling!!!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
yes the monitor is still missing, hopefully when I go down to do laundry tomorrow he'll pop his head out too!! LMAO

Well, he's being spoiled, peach baby food to entice him to eat, packed with herptivite and calcium D3 to get his levels up

Perefalcon

Jill?????
OK, anyone else see the crooks in his tail?

Could this be caused by the lack of calcium and is there any way to reverse it, before he disapeared he did not have that crookedness

C

chamillionair

oh,i am very happy for you,and i cant wait to see a pick after he has gone a week of two with some propper eating;)

G

geckolover2006

poor little guy
he was probably starting to get MBD. give him calcium powder. once he fattens up you should barely be able to notice the crooked parts.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Perefalcon said:
OK, anyone else see the crooks in his tail?

Could this be caused by the lack of calcium and is there any way to reverse it, before he disapeared he did not have that crookedness

It could be caused by the lack of calcium. Not sure if it can be reversed. I would make sure to dust his food with the calcium and keep a small container of it in his enclosure.

Perefalcon

Jill?????
well, this morning I gave him some peach baby food laced with calcium only, I didn't give him any water or food yesterday to try to prompt him to eat something, and I put some on my finger and gradually lured him to the food. It worked!!!!!
This is the first time since I found him that he's eaten voluntarily. Later I'm gonna try to give him a meal worm, since I'm positive that while he was on his little "vacation" he aquired a taste for things like centipedes and spiders since they're all over in the basement. I'll update later whether or not it worked.

Perefalcon

Jill?????
YAY HE ATE A MEALWORM!!!!!!!!

and I dipped it in his food first to get some of the calcium on it too I was being sneaky, but it looks like he's gonna make it!

Perefalcon

Jill?????
I'm not sure how this happened, but he's now 30 grams!!! That's 10 grams more than what he weighed after I found him.

Here's a new pic after only a few days of spoiling, I think it's from being so dehydrated.

Visit our friends