Ordering setup from pangea

Megg

I'm getting ready to order a cage and some supplies from pangea, but wanted to get some feedback first.
I was planning to order:
-12x12x12 exo Terra (would need to upgrade eventually-or is the 8x8x12 better?)
-Small cork bark round (3"-5")
-Exo Terra hanging silk plant (large)
-Flukers bend a branch
-Mopani wood (6"-8")
-Pangea mini magnetic gecko feeder and 50 .5 oz deli cups

I already have a mister, pangea food, and a water bowl. I was planning to use paper towels to start with, and eventually switch to eco earth (which I also have)

Does this all sound good? Am I missing anything?

JessJohnson87

It all sounds good. Eventually you will need to upgrade to the 12x12x18 or just order it now depending on the size of the crestie you have/are getting.

Megg

It all sounds good. Eventually you will need to upgrade to the 12x12x18 or just order it now depending on the size of the crestie you have/are getting.
Okay, great. I'm planning to upgrade to a 12x12x18 at some point(or maybe a bit bigger). I thought the 8x8x12 or 12x12x12 would be okay for a baby or juvie.

JessJohnson87

A juvie yes, a baby/hatchling would need to be housed in a large kritter keeper until it is about 10 grams or so. The little ones have a harder time finding food in a bigger set-up. But I would go with the 12x12x12 right now.

Megg

A juvie yes, a baby/hatchling would need to be housed in a large kritter keeper until it is about 10 grams or so. The little ones have a harder time finding food in a bigger set-up. But I would go with the 12x12x12 right now.
At what size would you say it would need to be moved to a larger enclosure than the 12x12x12?

Visit our friends