paper towel nightmare...

neur0tix

someone on here told me to stop using the crushed fine walnut shells.. so i did what they said and tried paper towels, and my 2 girls just rip it up every time i put it down... ill leave come back and s hes fishing around the entire tank underneath a layer of paper towel!

uhgggg. and ever since i switched to paper towels they've been restless and never stopped moving around... trying to climb the walls and etc :/

neur0tix

wtf.jpg

kinda hard to see but theres 2 rock hides on cool and warm side, and a coconut shell hide on each... and teh water bowls on cool, pretty simple.. am i doing something wrong?? uth and infared for heat..

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Some geckos just enjoy destroying things, especially paper towel. It's good that you got rid of the walnut shell, that stuff can do horrible things to reptiles. You might want to consider using ceramic or slate tile, it's too heavy for them to move.

Elisa

Oh.. you mean that one..
When I had to use paper for my geckos who weren't used to it they acted funny too. After a while they started getting used to it, it's just a big change for them.

Visit our friends