Pics of my updated setup

reptile65

Future DVM
I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I'd share a few pictures of my 20 gallon long leo tank. I added a 2nd level, which I made from a 12x12 tile and 4 PVC legs. My 2 girls definitely seem to enjoy it! Let me know what you think, or if there's any improvements I should make.

DSC04215.jpg

DSC04214.jpg

DSC04213.jpg

DSC04212.jpg

Desdemona

Nice cage, can they get to that top level? I am hoping to eventually have three girls in a 36 gallon corner cage, that is tall (though still has a lot of floor space) that level is a good idea.

Edit: Oh, I see the bark now, for them to go up to the level. Good idea!

Jordan

looks really good :)

but if that is a UV light in the first picture on the top right its very unneccessary.

because leopard geckos REALLY dont need UV lights, infact they really dont need any lights.

roger

I think I see sand.Although sand is ok for a very short time in the long run it could cause impaction.I would find an alternate substrate

reptile65

Future DVM
looks really good :)

but if that is a UV light in the first picture on the top right its very unneccessary.

because leopard geckos REALLY dont need UV lights, infact they really dont need any lights.

It's not a UV light. It's just a regular light for viewing.

reptile65

Future DVM
I think I see sand.Although sand is ok for a very short time in the long run it could cause impaction.I would find an alternate substrate

It's actually ceramic tile, although I picked that color because I thought it looked similar to sand.

prettyinpink

Oh I like it! I'd love to put my girls together (adults) but I'm way too nervous :p

Looks like they sure have a lot of choices for hides. Can I ask which one(s) are the moist hides and what you're using for the moist? Gives me ideas for a new setup :)

Visit our friends