PLEASE HELP ME IDENTIFY THESE DWARF GECKOS PICS AVAILABLE

mariex4

HI all i bought 4 of these so cute dwarf geckos but can anybody please tell me what there realy names are and also does anybody know about breeding them i think 1 is defo pregers as shes alot fatter than the rest thanks for help in advance marie xx

Last edited:

77gecko

what's one more....
They look like a pictus gecko to me, but I can't tell for sure (Pictus geckos are also called madagascar ground geckos or panther geckos) :) Good luck with finding out what they are.

steve905

They appear to be Stenodactylus stenodactylus. They get @ 3" long. They eat 1/4" crickets like a hot spot @ 100 degrees..I've had them for several years. Better pics would help.

mariex4

one of what i think is female is quite fat could this be an indication she has eggs , also do the males have 2 lumps like a male leopard gecko thanks

mariex4

awwww these guys are so cute ,thanks steve yes thats them some great info ive mailed u as you have kept these and would love bit more info as not clued up on these little guys and want them to have the best life im just used to leopard geckos have 3 lol i found a site on breeding etc but a bit more info wont hurt thanks again for the help its much appreciated xxmarie

Visit our friends