pls. ID my AFT

norin radd

from whiteout X banded amel project....pls. ID my AFT..is this whiteout??

IMG_1467.jpg

thanks!:D

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
It's a Whiteout sibling 100% het Amel. Was the pairing really Whiteout to Amel? If so that's huge! JMG and Urban claim it's a fatal combo!

norin radd

hhhmmmm!!???...it's fatal!??..yeah I know 'bout that...but I've got this baby alive and kickin'!!..lucky me!!..it's really from whiteout x amel banded pairing. actually, there were six eggs but its the only one which survived.this baby named "HOPE"! :)

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
Actually I may have spoke too soon, that baby is 100% het Amel, but isn't a Whiteout, which has been done. It's not what I thought it was. I posted before my coffee this morning!

Wild West Reptile

Leopards AFT Ball Pythons
hhhmmmm!!???...it's fatal!??..yeah I know 'bout that...but I've got this baby alive and kickin'!!..lucky me!!..it's really from whiteout x amel banded pairing. actually, there were six eggs but its the only one which survived.this baby named "HOPE"! :)

So of the 6 eggs, only 1 survived. Was that because the eggs went bad or they hatched and then died afterwards? It's find this combo very intriguing and any information from anyone attempting it is useful to all of us! Thanks.

norin radd

@WWgecko...all of the eggs were good,the problem is me!! hahhaha!! didn't know the hatchling's food so I fed them w/ mealworms.And they didn't eat the MW so th 5 hatchlings died and I realized that i should switch to crickets...so the real staple food most of the AFT is purely CRIX?? :)

Wild West Reptile

What did you get out of the 6 eggs? Any Whiteouts? Yeah, most afts eat crix but you can train them to eat mealworms as well as super worms. Mine love Dubia roaches.

Wild West Reptile

I'm confused, you got zero whiteouts from a whiteout x amel pairing? You should have gotten 3 whiteouts from that pairing statisticly speaking. Could you post pictures of the parents?

Visit our friends