sa gex

Could anybody tell me if this is classed as a granite
DSCF2140.jpg

DSCF2143.jpg

unusual markings on the back
DSCF2148.jpg

M

mom2twinsplus2

Oh gosh, I really am not up to speed on all the morphs, but that is one adorable FT.

Alison

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Granit is from JMG`s granit line. I would say its with Emerine. Many breeders find green on their geckos but you can only call a Gecko from Trempers Line an Emerine.
I think if you breed that one to an granit you´ll get nice granits for sure.

Ohh and that gecko is awsome!

Lecko my Gecko

Granit is from JMG`s granit line. I would say its with Emerine. Many breeders find green on their geckos but you can only call a Gecko from Trempers Line an Emerine.
I think if you breed that one to an granit you´ll get nice granits for sure.

Ohh and that gecko is awsome!

I agree thorsten to an extent LOL jeff did coin the name but only cause he released them 1st, those of us that have been working on the project have also been calling them that for yrs, just like they are called calico over on your side of the pond LOL

as for this gecko by far a sweet abberant, but I ve seen alot of normal non granites spot up like that as they get older, the granites and calicos have a more striated or connected blotching not just spots.

S

sa gex

I'from South Africa so ft's are scarce,would be hard finding something similar to breed with

HepCatMoe

Escaped A.I.
if you have a genetic trait that you want to bring out, but only have one gecko that displays that trait, then do some inbreeding. once you have a few geckos that display the trait, then you want do some outbreeding in order to strengthen that line's genetics.

S

sa gex

Thanks for the replies.Got a new lot today,can anyone tell me what morphs they are if any.they are extremely light
DSCF2221.jpg

DSCF2224.jpg

HepCatMoe

Escaped A.I.
to be honest i would just call them normals or wild type.

the bottom one is awesome though, the broken bands are really nice.

Visit our friends