Possible morph or just normal?

equinelove93

This is a one month old female that i had hatched. The father was a SHTCT and the mother was hypo carrot tail. she hatched out yellow and black. Looked like she had very slight jungle traits as the two of her
d5957e0b55740619ba0015f818e198e3.jpg
e7edece2999881eb4b3b32375671cb90.jpg
3d2b0ce33555c65ed4a6d0a892ef75a2.jpg
bands did connect parallel to eachother

For some reason the color of my phone that i took these pictures with are slightly off. So she appears to have quite a bit more orange than what shows up in the photo. Is SHTCT possible? I've never raised one from a hatchling but from.my understanding is that they develop spots and then the dissappear. Or could she just be tangerine? Im thinking she will be carrot tail because if you zoom you can see orange developing halfway down her tail behind her bands.

this was my first breeding season and even though i did as much research prior i still get confused from time and time about genetics.

Any comments or guesses would be very much appreciated!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

indyana

You'll have to wait and see how her color and pattern develops. She has a tangerine base color, but you won't know how much her spots will fade until she's grown. I don't see too much carrot tail on her.

Visit our friends