Post your Before and After Pics =]

Sunset

3 months ago when I rescued Honey Bee;

004.jpg

Now :D

020.jpg

AmandaUK

This girl was given to me by a girl I was at university with. Believe it or not she is 3 months old in this picture.
user18482_pic11480_1225720589.jpg

2 weeks later with a little tlc
l_5dda69520fca4d1d9b1c9349f97b04f6.jpg

and now almpst 3 years on, still not normal sized adult (not shed on her toes she has white toes :p)
IMG_1324_picnik.jpg

her clutch mate I was also given she wasnt so small
user18482_pic5199_1220837750.jpg

and now
IMG_3904.jpg

mack snow albino
SDC13200.jpg

now
IMG_2732.jpg

offspring of the above mack at a couple of days old
IMG_2774.jpg

now almost 2 months on
IMG_4080.jpg

Last edited:

Amy

Leo

He's still a young little guy but he's growing really fast! He might not be super fancy but I'm proud of him. He's our first Leopard Gecko. He goes through a shed about every 2 weeks lately and he's starting to get little orange flecks on his tail (can't really see it here).

Amy

Maxie

This is Leo's buddy, she's about half his size now so I keep them apart otherwise he eats all the food.

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
This is Leo's buddy, she's about half his size now so I keep them apart otherwise he eats all the food.

You should keep them apart regardless... that is the least of the bad things that could happen from housing geckos together. Good for you for keeping them apart.

Everyone has some awesome looking geckos. It's amazing to see how much they change as they mature.

Amy

Thanks, I think what I'm going to do when we get a bigger tank is put a plexy barrier in the middle to keep them apart but still in the same tank... or maybe I'll just get two big tanks and splurge :D

Dog Shrink

Lost in the Lizard World
We have a couple people that have taken a 40 gallon breeder tank and divided it for 2 geckos. Isn't horribly difficult.

OnlineGeckos

This thread is awesome. One would never imagine they change so much from a baby to adult. This is helpful in guessing what some young ones might turn out. My first 2 babies I got from petco and they had no idea what they are or if they were temp sexed. So this thread is cool and helpful in guessing how they may turn out.

Need more before & after! :)

lovelovelove135

This is Sonny :D

DSC_9947.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

Few days after I got her in January :) She was about 4 or 4.5 inches

DSC_0318.jpg

DSC_0314.jpg

2 or 3 months after I got her I believe. I'm not quite sure about the timing on this one. The date is on my camera, but I don't feel like searching for it right now xD Probably around 6 inches here

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0648.jpg

DSC_0740.jpg

My 3 most favorite pics of her ^_^ She's around 8 inches in these pics :3

DSC_0766.jpg

This was probably about a month ago, not sure >.< Just wanted to show you guys this pic so you can see how much smaller that white probe seems compared to the first pic xD

DSC_0833.jpg

This was taken today, and she's about 9 inches :D Her colors are a lot prettier in natural light ^_^

DSC_0786.jpg

DSC_0783.jpg

Here are some pics of her in natural light :D

Sorry this post was so picture heavy xD

Last edited:

andrew5859

Hats Off Exotics
This is Renee my Raptor,
I got her at about 4 inches 3 months ago.

Here she is :) (not on sand anymore as I now know better) This is also the first day I got her so shes still getting used to the place.

IMG_20110316_115737.jpg

This is her today at about 7 inches :D She got so nice colors!
(Please excuse the poop tomorrows cleaning day!)

IMG_20110607_002521.jpg

rchase54

Hugh Hefner of Leos
Wow! Some of the changes are amazing! It's like they have super bright colors as hatchlings, then as juveniles, the colors invert. Then when they become adults, the colors kinda balance out.

Visit our friends