Problem with getting on the forum

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
Obviously I'm not having an issue getting on the forum at the moment, as I am posting this ;) . But I"m only able to get on on any computer except for my one laptop! Does anyone know why this might be? Whenever I try to get on on that laptop it says that the site is down (the same message that popped up for everyone else a few days ago). I've tried deleting all temporary internet files and cookies and everything just to see if that would work, and it hasn't. It's kind of a pain in the butt to be using two laptops at once :D !

Any thoughts on this?

Jim O

Try using a different browser and see what happens. If you don't have Firefox you can download it free at http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/. Also, if you have the plug in for Firefox it is easy to tell to which IP your browser is pointing. The IP of the new server is 216.22.2.88. The old one was at 74.53.107.66.

sushikam

~Louisiana Leos~
Ok, thanks! I'll use it if it happens again, because shortly after posting this on here it started working on my computer. I had already downloaded firefox and it wasn't working, but now it is.

Visit our friends