Random Question About The Black Pearl Morph

N

Necromantica

So I was being my pathetic self again and doing random pointless research on leopard gecko morphs. I ran into urban geckos graphic images of the black pearls developmental system as they get older.

My question is, how are they able to go from total black, to a full stage of what apears to be a normal yellow leopard gecko, then back into a few more stages to end up almost totally black again?

thestack510

Rest In Peace jmlslayer
Neonate markings, juvenility, and maturation? Every Leo goes through these stages, they just all look different. There is a lot to be seen with the Black Pearl and Black Velvet lines. Part of the enjoyment of keeping Leos is seeing the changes that they go through. It is odd that the Black Pearls revert back to darkness, but I like it. I am awaiting a time when these two lines are more common in the hobby (or at least in the U.S.A.). We need assistance from our European and Canadian counterparts to make it happen. Let's form Voltron! :main_laugh:

lillith

lillith's leo lovables
Voltron! You rock Ken... lol:laugh4:

Krissy, researching your hobby is not pathetic...it's pretty darned intelligent and forward-looking of you.
Cut yourself a little slack.

Besides, I spend countless hours frittering away my life on the innerwebz looking up leo stuff, and pictures of leos I can't have yet, and just where to find the perfect gutload, etc.

Research and Development is way better than Fly-By-the-Seat-of-Your-Pants any day. ;)

Last edited:

Angel

this line is amazing I was checking them out with this breeder that apparently owns the line or buisness they want $3000 for a female , deff outta my price range but I will continue to admire them.

Johno305

I :heart: RAPTORs
this line is amazing I was checking them out with this breeder that apparently owns the line or buisness they want $3000 for a female , deff outta my price range but I will continue to admire them.

I can do some serious damage with 3k...:main_yes: ask my hubby...

Visit our friends