Reptile Den

vctkiller

Ruler Of the WORLD!!
I haven't used one but have been looking through the internet and searching for reviews. Said the large ones can fit about 4 adult leopard geckos in it. Give it a try because these hides look cool! Having two tunnels in them and even a magnet that you can even take off and see your nice leopard gecko in the hide SLEEPING!

S

Snowy & Petra de Gecko

Go to a store

You have got to go to a store and see it for yourself.

The magnets are STRONG. When I was putting the store sample back together, it snapped my fingers.

They will hold on very well and when you open the side to view them inside you have to either be careful when you put the side back on or you have to dump everyone out so that noone gets pinched.

You may also have to think about how you will keep it humid.

The small one is very small and since I do not know how big an adult gecko will get I do not know how well one would fit in it.

The medium one is bigger but, to me a little small but, there is more room in it.

The larger one is probably big enough for several Leos but, I did not really look at that one.

But, if you are going to use it as a moist hide then, you have to think about how you will keep it humid. Sliding it open every day, dumping out everyone, putting it back together, etc.

It does look like a space saver though.

Visit our friends