Responsible pet owners

animeavatar

I <3 Mu Mu!!
I have a cat that I love more than anything in this whole universe. We missed a vet appointmen( I thought it was in November). I asked my parents to re-schedule an appointment but my dad said " We can't afford it, he already got his shots." blah blah blah I dont care if " we can't afford it" because if " we can't afford it" then we shouldn't have a cat. I told them to get pet insurance and my dad said that insurance companies didn't cover senior cats. I searched for insurance companies and there was a senior plan from one of the companies. I'd pay for it if I could get a job( not old enough). As a pet owner, we should spend every penny we can to make everything okay for our animals. I'm sure we can afford it. If we get pet insurance we can totally afford it. It isn't expensive at all. Well, if they can afford to let me go to art class and abacus class then I'm sure we can afford pet insurance. We can afford a tv but we can't afford a cat? Sounds more like cheapos.:main_angry::main_no: Now I'm starting to doubt that I should have a gecko:main_no: If my parents had to pay thousands of dollars for me in the hospital or something, I know they would. For my cat? I'm not so sure.

Also, my cat has kidney failure. Sometimes he throws up or poos outside the litterbox. My dad said throwing up is normal. Yea, totally normal if they throw up every few weeks at the most. Throwing up isn't always normal. I searched it up and it says that it can mean health problems. So can pooing out of the litterbox. Usually for know-it-alls, I tell them to go read a book or to get their facts straight( Yes, I know I don't know everything). But my parents are sooooooo annoying.

My parents clean up the vomit and poo with this thing that is harmful to both humans and pets. Geez, they should find something safe for humans and pets.:main_thumbsdown: There is a harmful smell in that stuff.I dunno but when I was learning about the human body( kinda forgot the stuff), you breathe, the air goes into your bloodstream to go give your other parts oxygen( and stuff) and your kidney filters the blood( correct me if I'm wrong). I'm guessing that's the same for cats but if he inhales harmful smells, his kidney might not be helpful(correct me if I'm wrong). I know chlorhexide can be used to clean gecko tanks, how about the floor(just wondering)?

Usually I let my cat nap on my bed. But now my dad is telling me not to. Of course he doesn't understand my bond with Mu Mu( my cat). Mu Mu follows me around the house. I talk to him, he talks to me. I kiss him everyday, say good morning to him and good night to him every day/night, play with him, talk to him and buy treats for him. Of course he likes me. I think my dad is just jealous that I like Mu Mu more and that Mu Mu gets most of the love and attention. At least he listens to me and stays with me when I'm upset or crying.

What my point is is that people shouldn't get a pet if they:
-aren't commited
-don't have time or money
-just want one because they'll get attention, they think it's cool etc.
-aren't willing to pay( rather buy purses and tvs etc.)
and other things( there's a lot)

They are living things too. Once when I went to a mall, there was a stall that sold fish. I went there again, there were baby leopard geckos and a chameleon. They both only got a lamp as heating and the geckos were kept in those betta fish things with wet sand and water in shells. There was also a worm( forgot if it was a super or mealie) like half the size of the geckos :'(
All my dad said was that the guy needed to make money. I don't care if he or she need money! Those are lives! I don't care if it's " none of my business" because I want it to be my business!:main_angry:

Visit our friends