San Diego leopard geckos !

jaspa

The Jaguar Gecko
any breeders or owners here ? around SD cali, ive been looking for a while, want one from a breeder or an experienced owner. instead of pet shops, which will be my last resort, iam looking for a hatchling or juvi no special morph really, so please give me a quick message or response thank you, ! :main_thumbsup:

ajveachster

Check at the top of the page where is says "SITE SPONSERS", and there is a list of breeders who have websites you can visit. There are a few in California. Just click on the name, and you are directed to the breeder's site. I think Britney is working on her new page (if I'm wrong I'm sure she will correct me), but you can probably send her a pm via the forum to see if she has anything in the works that you might be interested in.

S

SoCalLeopards

I do

I live in San Diego, and have many geckos. My site is not up to date however i have many tangerines / hypos aging from a couple days old to almost two months.

James
SoCalLeopards
www.socalleopards.com

forgivenick

Sorry to resurrect a thread and go all zombie thread on you, but I was wondering if there are any CURRENT San Diego Leo breeders that anyone could recommend. Thanks ahead of time and sorry for the zombie thread. At least no one will say "you should just use the search". :)

bubblez825

Sorry to resurrect a thread and go all zombie thread on you, but I was wondering if there are any CURRENT San Diego Leo breeders that anyone could recommend. Thanks ahead of time and sorry for the zombie thread. At least no one will say "you should just use the search". :)

take a look at the "master list of gecko breeders" sticky in the general discussions thread. There's a list of most of the breeders on here, their website, and their usernames. If you scroll down the thread a little farther there is also an identical list with most if not all their locations

Visit our friends