Selling My Bright Orange Leopard Gecko in Los Angeles

818Gecko

Hi, thanks for looking! I am rehoming my adult male leopard gecko as I am unable to care for him. He is a mandarin morph and has an exotic very bright orange color. He has a calm and peaceful demeanor. He loves napping inside his heated cave.
He's great as a pet, and his extra bright orange coloring would make him excellent for breeding!

I'm including everything you will need -- the gecko, deluxe tank, 2 caves (hides), heater, digital thermometer, 2 dishes for food and water, live meal worms, glow in the dark tongs for feeding, gecko ball toys, bridge and calcium powder supplement.

$400 for everything. The gecko itself would easily sell for $400 at a reptile show. I'm located in Los Angeles. Must be able to pick up.

00l0l_5tjgNdL0Umw_0CI0lM_600x450.JPG 00101_5RJupEDCzTN_0CI0lM_600x450.JPG 01515_gtkndx4zKDD_0gl0t2_600x450.JPG image0.JPEG image1.JPEG image2.JPEG image3.JPEG image4.JPEG

818Gecko

Yes but I have a lot of travel plans and not working from home full time anymore. I’m also getting a cat and my place is just too small for both.

Visit our friends