Sending Gecko

ZombiexKat

Someone wants to buy my gecko Dempsy but I'm not sure how i would package him. Can someone help me please?? He'd be traveling from Idaho to PA.

Caleb C

Put a one inch piece of styrofoam on the insides of the box, so it's fully insulated, place crumpled paper, packing peanuts, etc so the deli cup your reptile is in doesn't get thrown around too much, poke a couple holes in the deli cup for ventilation. Check the temps for your city and their city for the next night, and use a heat pack/cold pack, depending on the temperatures, and ship it overnight with Fedex, Ups, or Dhl. Shipping runs for around 50-60. You can check out www.shipyourreptiles.com

ZombiexKat

Thank you! i was starting to get worried and thought maybe i should go into the post office with him and go "Hi I'd like to send him to PA." and see what they would have said. =]

ZombiexKat

Well the person might probably back out because they wanted him for free and didn't even want to pay shipping or anything.

Caleb C

Yeah, shipping is always the worst :\ Ask all your friends, or post in reptile groups/websites to see if anyone lives in/around your area that is willing to adopt a leo.

ZombiexKat

Well i tried craigslist and i mean its not even like we're asking so much its just no-one really wants him which is upsetting. I'll try other gecko sites and buy-sell-trade page? sorry never heard of that, mind explaining?

ZombiexKat

and no-one we know wants a him or lives near by to take him. Even if we said just pay for shipping that's all, people still say no.

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
Well i tried craigslist and i mean its not even like we're asking so much its just no-one really wants him which is upsetting. I'll try other gecko sites and buy-sell-trade page? sorry never heard of that, mind explaining?
Buy-sell-trade are groups sometimes on Facebook, usually based on a small town or city. Its like a local garage sale online!

gabby11112

Hi I would like to buy this male Leopard Gecko from you if you still have it. I have room for him and everything i also live in Eagle,Idaho please contact me at [email protected] or txt me at this number: 801-739-1670 thank you so much we have a utah number but live in Idaho thanks

Visit our friends