She Started It!!!!

M

MissyR

Hi my name is Melissa Reynolds but you can call me Missy. My cousin Felicia who you all might/probably know started me out by giving me my first leo and I just fell in love with them and now my room is full of them. I have 3.8 Leos and 0.0.1 Crestie.

BalloonzForU

Yep, I started it and you love it!! Welcome lil' cousin! It's about time I got you in here. This is my God Daughter that I've told you all about. Enjoy the site Missy! Love Ya!!! ;)

R

RoseT

Ohh so your the one Felicia been talking about ;) Well I hope you have fun and learn alot from this site. God knows I have. :main_yes:

:balloon: Welcome Missy!:balloon3:

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Welcome Missy!! I know that you'll find everything that you need on this site! (Hey Jeanne - we should have a geckos anonymous forum!! HAHA) Anway, Missy, tell your cousin to give us a call!! lol Hey! If you're in the Daytona area with her, you should come too!! See you around the forums...

Perefalcon

Jill?????
nice to see that the gecko addiction runs in more than one family lol, welcome to the forums and I'm sure we'll prolly see you in chat...goodness knows felicia is there enough for all of us..but then so am I LMAO!

The NY Gecko

Don't Get So Carried Away
oh no, another old person. are you as mean as felicia? i dont think i could stand another person repremanding me in chats.

that was all a giant joke to be clear *evil grin smiley*

BalloonzForU

The NY Gecko said:
oh no, another old person. are you as mean as felicia? i dont think i could stand another person repremanding me in chats.

As usual Tom, you need to pay attention to the facts at hand. Note Missy's age!!!! Does that mean I get to call you old in at the end of this month? :p

Visit our friends