Should Anything Be Changed?

A

AndyRC

I've recently redesigned my Geckos' enclosure and would love it if you guys could give me some feedback on it, if there's anything I should change or modify for the benefit of the geckos please let me know :)

It houses two geckos.

100_4316.jpg

bjleemkuil

Aw, I love how it's stickin' it's head out! Probably is wonderin' why you are bein' nosy ;)

Set up looks fine to me! Just make sure you're keepin' temps!

A

AndyRC

I use the coconut hide as a moist hide. I have a small lid that I place under it with moist paper towels, it just wasn't attached when I took the picture. And the water dish is green because the creators of this particular water dish made it that way? hm. The reptile carpet is also green though. And the leaves. No one ever told me geckos didn't like green... I think It's a wonderful color though.

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Andy its not that geckos don't like green but most would associate green in the water dish to be mold, which is bad, but if the bowl is created that way its all good!

A

AndyRC

Oh, Hehe. Well I can see how you could think that from looking at the picture. But no, the bowls just made that way. It's pink in some places and green in others :)

Visit our friends