Show Shirts with Username?

• No

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wezul

It seems as though alot of people from this site are meeting up at shows. Does anyone else think a GeckoForums.net shirt with your username on it would make it easier to meet/talk to other people when your at a show? Maybe even an ORANGE GeckoForums.net shirt to stand out in the crowd?
Just think, you look down at the ocean of people when your at Daytona and there's orange dots everywhere. :D

Leopardbreeder

Most people have their user name written on their vendor tags. I will probally put something on my company shirts that tag me.

Wezul

Golden Gate Geckos said:
You can purchase GeckoForums.net T-shirts from the GF online store:

http://www.cafepress.com/geckoforumsnet
I check out the store every once-in-awhile, I just thought it would be nice to have a shirt that 'stands out' a little more. Black, blue (darker colored) and white shirts seem to be in abundant when I go to a show. The real question I was asking was about the username. I realize that if your vending you will probably have your own shirt, but there are over 5,800 members and I doubt they are all vending. I don't even know if the username could be done on the shirts, but after all, this is the 'Suggestions' section....;)

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
I had this idea last year for Daytona. But I was a bit late in my thoughts lol. Mabye Marcia...could work out bringing some for sale at Daytona this year? Or mabye somone vending could sell them? Not only would alot of people buy them to skip shipping but it would help raise money for the site too right? Just an idea.

K

killagreen

I always go to the daytona show and i think bringing some shirts to sell would be a great idea. Seems like there are more and more geckos there every year. So why not advertise and help the site out at the same time.

Leopardbreeder

I ma debating about starting to screen print. If I do decide to do it, I will certainly help out. Im sure I can make shirts that are better than the ones you buy from CafePress.

Visit our friends