show your SS present!

Baysidegeckos

Baysidegeckos.com
Golden Gate Geckos said:
Hehehe... You can't fool the 'mean old gecko lady'!!! What a lovely gecko!!! (Can I change my mind about having an animal sent to me from my SS?)

Sure, what would you like? I have any thing to choose from, from hi-yellows to "Super Snow Enigma Raptor Blazzing Blizzards with 100 % CT", so what will it be?

Baysidegeckos

Baysidegeckos.com
Leggomygecko said:
Hmm, I got some ideas myself, maybe in the same state???

My SS lives in Florida.

And this Giant Jungle Albino female is what i need to complete my Jungle Giant Albino project for next year. And i have 1 more jungle albino female that will be here next week as well.

paulnj

I knew what you were getting because me and Mrs. Klaus are friends....:main_laugh:

Great add huh:main_cool3:

Greyscale_Geckos

I have no clue who my SS is, but I really can't wait to find out.

But yeah, please, we have to do this next year! It's so much fun!

Hmm.. I should have /not/ removed my wish for a mack snow or mack pastel boy. :D

malt_geckos

Don't Say It's Impossible
YAY BRET!!!!!!!!! She's so pretty! I can't wait to see her out of shed. Your SS is a very generous person! And Marcia you can change your mind. :)

rhino43grr

HERE WE GO STEELERS
i hope my SS recipient likes my gift, i still need to get a card to send revealing my identity though since i had the gift shipped directly from where i got it...

Jenna4Herps

This looks like fun you guys! I'll participate next year, since by then I should have some "goodies" to send out to whoever's name I get next year too! :) In the meantime, I'll enjoy watching you all posting your gifts from your SS :curtain:.

P

PacHerp

I will be going shopping this weekend, after payday! :) I'll be shipping to my person monday or tuesday! ;)

I can't wait to see what everyone is giving...

rubym

I am planning on sending mine out this weekend. Bret..that girl is a beauty....lucky duck!!! I have to agree with paulnj, I am not hard to please, I just LOVE the whole surprise aspect of the game!!!!
Ruby

Ipsl

rubym said:
I am not hard to please, I just LOVE the whole surprise aspect of the game!!!!
Ruby

Word. I havent got mine yet but than Im still waiting for something to send ;) Im just gonna drop the little extra to get it expressed.

FelanMoira

Man ... now I think I should have asked for a gecko from my SS :( I was trying to be nice since most morphs I want are $$$ but I never even said I'd take anything that wasn't a normal! Dern!

I can't wait until my recipient gets her/his stuff!!! Should be coming by priority mail - but that's running slow right now too - I had something shipped to me priority last Tues and it still hasn't gotten here!

Visit our friends