Sick Leo? Please help?

Rosimals77

This morning I found a beautiful Leopard gecko on Craigslist. The person who purchased her got her from a pet store and comes with everything she needs. She has stuck shed on her back toes. I'm afraid to get her because pet store geckos tend to have sickenesses and I have two other geckos and a baby bearded dragon so it's a risk. Does she look sick to anyone? She looks a bit skinny to me. Also does anyone know what morph she could possibly be? The person who is selling her doesn't my know.
Thank you :)
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6400.JPG
    IMG_6400.JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_6401.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 18

Christywoowoo

She does look a little bit on the thin side, although not too bad. The toe shed you'd want to remove.
There's nothing else visibly wrong with her, but that doesn't mean she can't be sick. I suggest whenever a new gecko is purchased, you house them alone for a good month and wash your hands between handling them and any other reptile. (washing between going from tank to tank is encouraged even without a quarantined animal)

I would call her a SHCTB, Super Hypo (no body spots) Carrot tail (very orange tail) Baldy (no head spots)

michael.a.wyton

I'm also dealing with a sick gecko I received from a pet store. I'm hoping he's just having a hard time shedding but he's list so much weight for a juvenile I'm worried it might be stick tail so I had to remove my other gecko for precaution. Is there anything I can do to get food in his system?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Visit our friends