strange behavior, need help

strobe

well i got my lady yesterday, she was fine she ate and was rite at home and 2day she is all moody and twitchy, she jumps for every movement i make in the terrarium, she doesnt want anything 2 do with the new humid hide box and she doesnt even want 2 sack on a cricket.

any help and ideas would realy help thanx

Bongo

Back-woods Gecko
She may just be adjusting to her new home. A move can be very stressful to leos. I would give her some time to adjust before you start worrying.

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
Leopard geckos can be stressed easily and for a long time.The best thing to do is leave her alone as much but do the normal routine put in food,water,etc....
Then after a while just start leaving you hand in their and they will explore and become more comfortable when being held.But when you first start holding them keep you hand in the tanks so if they fall it is not far.

Samantha

just let her be and do the normal care taking let her adjust at her own pase my one babie leo took 2 months to go over to the cool side hide and lay out at night in the middle of the tank and my adult male took only 1 to 2 days to be confie

strobe

well lilo uses the whole cage, shes eating well, and she is fine if i handle her(a bit jumpish)
she took her 1st poop after 3days in the terrarium, she doesnt go in2 the humid hide though. she is in the warm hide almost all the time, and it is very hot here already it get up to 35 Celsius here in the day. shes not very active at the moment

Visit our friends