Strophurus Intermedius issues. PLEASE HELP!

hdavidf309

Friendly herp enthusiast
I have bought 1.1 proven (but not bred) St. Intermedius recently and have a couple concerns that I need help/advice.
When i bought them from a reputable breeder i was so ecited as I had never worked with this particular species before. As soon as I was home and put them in separate enclosures, it seemed as though they were a bit lethargic and weak. the seller had told me that they were cooled previous to the sale, and that before he had bred them, he had wanted to sell them due to interest in other projects. so i thought "well, let me give them a couple of days to settle it", so thats what i have done. At this time, I am concerned- they have not climbed ONCE, no interest in a heat fluxuation, the female moves and hunts but is 100% ground dwelling but the mae is 100% ground dwelling and doesn't even move much at all (no climbing at all), and they seem weak/lethargic.
They DO seem aware of thier surroundings and they HAVE/DO eat crickets offered. Please help in any way possible with advice, ect.... i really appreciate anyone helping as I am very scared they are in bad shape at this point. Thanks in advance....
Dave

Visit our friends