Super Zero's Anyone?

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Here is Clutch #1. I am incubating this clutch for Female and I'm using Repashy Superhatch as my incubation medium.. 60 days we should have hopefully some Super Zeros popping out! :main_thumbsup:

100_1575.jpg

T-ReXx

Uroplatus Fanatic
Awesome Alex! Can't wait to see those supers pop out. ;) Let me know how things go with the super hatch if you don't mind, I've been considering trying it out next year.

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Awesome Alex! Can't wait to see those supers pop out. ;) Let me know how things go with the super hatch if you don't mind, I've been considering trying it out next year.

I have used super hatch with excellent results during 09-10 Breeding Season, i hydrated the super hatch at the beginning of the season put it in the bator and put the first eggs in December. I had eggs in there up to about May. All babies hatched out great. I was incubating fat tail eggs in an Iris shoebox container w/ the superhatch...something i would never attempt with vermiculite or perilite becuase i would be scared it would dry out..Superhatch lasted me the whole breeding season! Im thinking of using it exculsively 2010-2011 Breeding Season, It leaves less room for error...I rate Repashy Superhatch 5 stars and 2 thumbs up :main_thumbsup::main_thumbsup:

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
good luck man, how are the whiteout superzeros going?

Thanks! And the whiteout x zero eggs are doing GREAT!!! Out of 8 eggs she laid 2 were DUDS (right when laid, it was visible) the other 6 eggs are incubating perfectly fine! All have candled GLOWING RED! :D

The first eggs should be hatching out September 7..i hope the Fat Tail Gods are with me on this clutch, for my sake and my wallets ;) lol

I'll make sure to make a post once they hatch....but whatever hatches out will be awesome....:main_evilgrin:

Visit our friends