Take a guess!!!

ReptiPro

Leopard Gecko Fanatic
Anyone care to take a stab at what our new morph has in her bloodlines? We're not promising we'll let the cat out of the bag just yet, but who knows.

This is just a sample of things to come :)

P.S. No fooling around with color here!

This little girl is only 8 grams and is a screamer.

Last edited:

Dreamgeckos.com

nice gecko although even if its a new bloodline that you mention its going to be hard to prove just that unless you have all the history and photo's of the parrents and where they came from an calling it a new morph is a even bigger claim :) ( not to mess up your parade just being realistic ).

i just see a ok looking tang tremper ( sunglow ) at this moment.
with possibly a calcium problem by looking at the front right leg.

Last edited:

ReptiPro

Leopard Gecko Fanatic
Take a look at my babies that just hatched today in the thread below. Those are TUG 5 star sunglows. This little one is way out of their league.

The sunglows that I have that hatched about a week before this little one don't have near this much color. They have some yellow and orange already but not near this vibrant.

Dreamgeckos.com

Take a look at my babies that just hatched today in the thread below. Those are TUG 5 star sunglows. This little one is way out of their league.

i can post some pictures that would put your gecko of of the league aswel , look m8 the gecko is not a sollid orange , the carrottail is not filled in yet there is no way to say what this youngling will look like when its adult , i have seen screamers with extreem orange body's and tails fade in coller once the got older.

to say that your gecko outclasses TUG sunglows is a bold claim since UG have proven to have some of the best sunglows out there.

Greetz
Richard

cassadaga

Oregon Rainwater
Your other sunglows could easily be that yellow/orange by the time they are the same size as this one is. What makes you think it's a new morph?

ReptiPro

Leopard Gecko Fanatic
I have a large breeding colony of TUG Sunglows and have many babies/juvies currently. I am just saying that the color on this little girl is way better for her size than any other Leo we have ever hatched.

I guess that it is correct that her color can and will change as she gets older but from what I see she is just getting better and better. I will post more pics later as she ages more.

I know she is a new morph because I know the genetics involved. It has proven out 7 times now but the others are not as good as this one.

Don't get me wrong. I am in no way bashing TUG. We love Craig and his team and have purchased over 40 leos from them. We are their biggest fan.

We just happened to stumble across something special and wanted to show her off.

The genetics involved come from Ron Tremper who we also respect a great deal. He has some great things going on and we could not have done this without his help and insight.

Last edited:

Neo.Reptiliac

I would stop and think about who and what for your tossing stones at before you start picking up rocks dear. How about you calm down a minute and stop making this thread look like a thread full of ******. Im pretty sure Chris knows what he is talking about since he has been breeding leos for a while now. It may look like something common to the naked eye right now. But a lot could have said the same thing about the Diablo blanco too when it first came out. I dont know what crawled up your boxers but you need to take a step back and chill for a few minutes. Count to 10 or something.:main_no:
nice gecko although even if its a new bloodline that you mention its going to be hard to prove just that unless you have all the history and photo's of the parrents and where they came from an calling it a new morph is a even bigger claim :) ( not to mess up your parade just being realistic ).

i just see a ok looking tang tremper ( sunglow ) at this moment.
with possibly a calcium problem by looking at the front right leg.

Last edited by a moderator:

BalloonzForU

EVERYONE needs to calm down. The mods will be watching this thread closely. I suggest everyone keep their comments to themselves about other people's posts and comments, if you think some0ne is out of line report the post don't try to take things into your own hands.

Another outburst and I will lock this thread and give out infractions!

Visit our friends