TANG ENIGMA SHOOT

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Messages
4,323
Location
Indiana
Enigma #1

Nice little tang enigma H.J.
It should turn out awesome!!!

Well hello there Mr. Madden.
I haven't seen you for awhile.
Hope the Gecko Force Has Been Good to you and
has helped push many a great looking
gecko out for you.
Been fishing lately?
Went once but my bait got too wet to light.
Thanks for great comments. Take care. HJ
​
 

GeckoGathering

GrizLaru
Messages
4,323
Location
Indiana
Enigma #1

wow hj such a sweet little leo you got there shes very pretty.

Thanks Shaun.
She is really sweet.
I was lucky to get her.
It was to be a hold back
at Tanggecko but I talked him
into letting go of her.
Orange to the eye is better
than a camera allows it.
Hopefully enigma babies from her
next season.
Take care. HJ
​
 

Visit our friends

Top