Tangerines for sale in Las Vegas!

Dinosaur!

Hello, this year I have bred some of my leopard geckos, and some the hatchlings are finally ready to go to their new loving homes! I will be screening the potential owners to make sure that they go to good homes, so experienced owners (or people willing to learn) contact me only please. I cannot guarantee the genders, as they were incubated for mixed sex. If we make a deal I will meet you at a public place (such as a big chain pet store) in order to exchange. Email or PM me your zip, and the gecko(s) you want for a shipping quote.

Now for the geckos:

S7oplDC.jpg

#1- Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail. (Should grow up to be solid orange possibly with some green color thrown in. There will be some bright orange on it's tail as it grows, and the head spots may or may not fade.) = 50$

wmZDc9O.jpg

#2- ON HOLD Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail (Should grow up to be solid orange possibly with some green color thrown in. There will be some bright orange on it's tail as it grows, and the head spots may or may not fade) = 50$

Mr0aciE.jpg

#3- ON HOLD Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail (This baby has some very unusual colors with many shades of orange, some are almost a burnt orange. He also has greens and yellows mixed in. He will probably fade into a very dark solid orange and will probably retain his headspots, but is one of the most unique geckos I have hatched this year) = 50$

OsAUzT5.jpg

#4- ON HOLD Super Hypo Tangerine Carrot Tail (Should grow up to be solid orange possibly with some green color thrown in. There will be some bright orange on it's tail as it grows, and the head spots may or may not fade. He is the same dark color as his mother, and his entire body should be that color one day) = 50$

All contact can be made through PM on here or by E-mail. Pictures were taken in natural light, and unedited except to raise the sharpness so they weren't blurry. I will answer any questions you may have, and all deals are final. Any other information on them is available upon request, along with eye shots, and parent pictures. serious inqueries only please. Thank you for your patronage and have a nice day :)

E-mail: [email protected]

Last edited:

Visit our friends