This thermostat any good?

M

mushraeddur

I was searching on the web for thermostats. I'm trying to find a nice thermostat for the best possible price. I know there are 2 big names, but they have a bit of a price too. I saw this one and the descriptions sounds good...but I never trust advertisements, so I'm asking if anyone is familiar with the thermostat listed below and if so, is it any good?

BAH-1000SC Thermostat Utilizing Electronic IC Smart Chip Technology

I found it at the following link:

http://www.bigappleherp.com/BAH-100...6c99defefea7da0.e3eTaxePaNqNe34Pa38Ta38Lbh50#

M

mushraeddur

No one has an opinion on these? That can't be a good sign. I'll give this post a little more time before I make any decisions. I'd really like to hear from someone about this thermostat. Thanks.

robin

personally i have never used them nor do i know anyone who has used them. i use helix and ranco.

MrLeoGecko

The bird Is The Word
thermostats realli are diffrent to american 1'ns there more compact and more stylish that's to bulky for my liking 2bh but as long as it works then why not

i use stackted wooden vivariums and it looks good rather than 10 gallons lying everywhere thats why id rather not spoil the look of it with thermostat's

MrLeoGecko

The bird Is The Word
its not a dimmer and im not sure its an english brand but im sure u could order it off there there is also some that are alot cheaper than that but thats just my personal prefrence

artgecko

I haven't used the big apple one but it looks like a decent one for the price.
I have a Johnson controls one for my rack and a used (5 yr old) big apple one for the incubator.
If you get it, please give us a review.

Visit our friends