Updated reptile room photo...

geckobabies

African Fat Tails <3
Well we spent quite a bit of time tonight working on the hatchling racks for the reptile room and getting a lot of the electrical things done for it. I will post more info once we get it all together but here is a quick photo from tonight :)

facility_room1.jpg

fuzzylogix

Carpe Diem
holy mother of....

can you pm me details of where you got those hatchling racks? are they freedom breeder racks?

/me has reptile room envy ;)

geckobabies

African Fat Tails <3
Thanks a lot everyone :) It's def been a lot of hard work but hopefully it will all be worth it. We are about 95% done with what we want to do.

There is a lot of space, but we need it! We are not looking to mass produce anything, but between the leopard geckos, the fat tail geckos, the western hogs and the ball pythons the racks fill up quick. We house every hatchling individually.. so I wanted space to do that :)

geckobabies

African Fat Tails <3
Really nice. Love that the racks are on wheels.

Thanks! Brandon built those for me so we could move them around easily for cleaning as well as get them off the floor some for air flow. They came out great for that purpose.

holy mother of....
can you pm me details of where you got those hatchling racks? are they freedom breeder racks?

Sure... there is also more info about the room on our website under Facility.

geckobabies

African Fat Tails <3
Very nice room. Love the hard floors and caters. Did you add the recessed lighting or was the room already like that?

Thanks! No, we added four recessed lights on it's own switch plus a fan with lights on another switch so we can adjust the lighting as we need it.

Here is a before photo of it.

ren5.jpg

Visit our friends