URGENT!!

StopperExotics

Well, that's terrific, you sound very resourceful!

Kel and I are definitely doing extra stuff on the side (away from our day jobs) to assist with the regular bills. They really add up whenever you are short on hours.

How does your friend like the field so far? If he's still in school, it's probably much harder.

B.appel13

he loves it....was always into computers and just knows them so he is finding it easy...just wishes it was over to work.

Angel

Im in canada too , $30 each is unheard of up here great deal and tehy look so much better than the 1st girl, I'd personally get a refund from that 1st breeder you dont know what else can be wrong with them i wouldnt trust him, plus if you breed these 2 down the line you caould always keep a baby or 2 =), just to compare what prices for leos are up here my new tremper cost me $71 after tax and that was on sale. prices for leos are expensive and nice ones like you have in the states are very hard to find up here not alot of breeders and the breeders there are sell nice ones for $200 and up.
Wishing you the best with these 2.

B.appel13

the new one....Little dirty from calcium...she decided to make a mess already...will give her a soak tomorrow. I love the stripe on her back.

january10021.jpg

january10022.jpg

Visit our friends