Vision Racks--barely used

godzillizard

I recently decided to focus entirely on arboreal gecko species, so now I need to sell my terrestrial racks. I have a Vision 72 tub hatchling rack available, in very good condition. I used to raise Leopard and AFT geckos in it. It costs over $1500 new with everything. I'm asking $1000 for the hatchling rack w/tubs, heat cables and the helix thermostat. It has only been in use for about 2 years, and was in my bedroom, so it was kept very clean. I also have a Vision Versa 1756 rack (10 tub) available and it is also in excellent condition, it also comes with a helix and the heat cable. I'm asking $400 for the Vision Versa 1756 w/tubs, heat cable and helix. I also have a very sturdy homemade Melamine rack that holds 10 Sterilite tubs (just like the Vision 1756)--this rack was originally heated with Flexwatt heat tape, but the Flexwatt needs to be replaced and probably re-wired. This rack does NOT come with the tubs but you can get them cheap at almost any Target/Walmart. Or!you could easily/cheaply rig this rack for back heat. I'm asking $150 for this rack, because it comes with a 'new in box' Helix thermostat. Or take all 3 racks (total of 72 hatchling tubs and 20 32quart tubs) for $1500 total--that's what the hatchling rack costs by itself when buying it new. Available for pickup/local delivery only. *Or I could possibly deliver them to the February (13th & 14th) NARBC show in Tinley Park, IL. Sorry, no trades at this time. I also have 10+ Zilla 18x12x20 screen cages (chameleon type) for $20 each. Thanks for looking

*Photos of Vision racks are stock photos-but these are in near perfect condition, and thoroughly sterilized with Nolvasan (chlorhexidine) solution just to be safe

Brian Grussing

Last edited:

Visit our friends