What do u think about this ones

T

Thirka

I would like to know your opinion about this fat tails.
Wich one is the best? which one should I choose?

Last edited by a moderator:

HepCatMoe

Escaped A.I.
for these its really up to personal choice. when choosing a good idea is to ask yourself the question, why do i want this gecko?

then, once youve decided what you are looking for (color, patterns, size) and what is most important to you, then choose the one that best fits your ideas for a perfect gecko.

so, what are you looking for?

what traits do you value most?

T

Thirka

I would like something like this. :main_huh: The Het Oreto Axanthic of TUG.
I think the first one its the most similar.

BSM

I like the 2 and last one but are they het Oreo as well? A het will just look like a normal fat tail so if they are het Oreo it wouldn't be worth it to me for a 900 price tag

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
the reason het oreos are $900 is because of their genetics/ genetic capabilities not actual looks..as the Axthantic (oreo) is a fairly new recessive morph..and still quite rare

Sally Salamander

OK - here's my opinion. I think I would pick the lightest het I could find.

I dunno - call it a hunch.

Hets are probably the most fun thing to have during hatching time. I'll never forget my very first leo eggs from a normal and a LEUCISTIC popped out - man, that was a surprise and so much fun.

Enjoy it. And make a lot of hets - gotta bring that price down a bit... lol

KelliH

Thirka, since you never replied to my pm I guess I'll have to ask here. Did you get the owner's permission to post those images prior to posting them here?

Visit our friends