What genders are these? Picture-heavy!

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Okay I got a pair of amel fatties and I´m not sure whcih one is a male...

this is the first one
fattie1.jpg

fattie12.jpg

this the second
fattie2.jpg

Thank you for help!

bye
Thorsten

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Thank you!
But damn^^ I bought them as a pair and now I need to get a new male *G*
Well another male tangerine albino to the 1.1 het patty shouldn´t make me much poorer haha

MXWreptile

www.mxwreptile.com
@Thorsten

I also got a "pair" of Amel Fatties in Dec. from the same breeder. Both turned out to be females. I have a very orange one, like your first one, and one peach-phase looking one like your second one. My peach-phase girl is also a little bit thinner like your second one, a little bit iritating...:main_huh:

PS: I have a single het Pattie male here, please pm me from whom you will get them, thanks..

Have a nice day guys!;)

Max

Azazel

This forum is cool. By the way, I am as confused as supperl regarding the sex of my afts. Could anybody help? The pictures are as attached.

Thanks in advance.

Azazel

Seriously? The normals are het for amel and they are roughly 6 months old. While the amels are all roughly about 4 months old. At first I thought that a majority in my collection are males because they all have "balls". But after looking at them many many and many times, I sincerely don't know now.

At what age/weight will their pores come out (if they are males)?

Thank in advance.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
I´m not good with it but a friend told me female amels look often like mal leopardgeckos.
Well I´m happy with both beeing female :)

Azazel

Noted supperl. Thanks for clarifying the genders on afts. I appreciate the info very much. Now I have a different problem i.e. if what you just told me is correct, then I think I may not have any males in my collection. This is really weird considering where I am staying i.e. hot, sunny and humid all year round.

I guess it's time to start hunting for some balls ;p

Thanks again.

supperl

G.Man <- ask HJ
Thats what I was told! I´m not sure but a friend of mine also had a groupe of maybe 6 amel fatties(some time back before I decided to go with fatties) and she should have had 2 males but none was one :)

Hhhmmm I would love to take a Malaysia trip :)

Azazel

Do drop by Thorsten. Malaysia may not be like Hamm, Germany with all her reptile expos, but I promise you that the ladies here are gorgeous. We are a multi-racial country...well you get what I mean ;).

Oh and you can view my humble collection too...:)

Anyway, I will be bringing some aft morphs from the State soon, just to be on the safer side.

Visit our friends