what morph do i have

sklr

i bought it at a local pet store and they called it a leucistic leopard gecko but i thought those kinds were white and that there is no "true leucistic" just patternless but then i search google and it kinda looks like a midnight blizzard
so i need help does anyone know what she/he is?

IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

it kinda has a yellowish tint but it dosent show well in pictures

IMG_3387.jpg

i got it for $60 is that a good price?

Srt14292

Est; 1992
did you get it at one of the "frowned apon" pet stores.
Because the tail is looking thin from the pictures, it could well be a blizzard, however the darkness would probably be an indicator of non healthy temps (i.e too cold)
Do you know roughly how old it should be + a weight.

Keep temps up nice and high on the hot side 90-92...and a nice healthy feeders, dusted..
Good luck.

sklr

i got it from the pet store in my small town its not a known place its more like a family buisness but i got it 2 days ago and i have everything set up and im going to fatten it up :)

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Sounds all good then, i would say a blizzard but keep those temps up, other then that you've got yourself a blizzard there is no such genetic thing as a "midnight blizzard" its really all about temperatures (incubation & such & such)

robin

it's a patternless. $60 that's a bit expensive but he looks healthy and i like to support the small mom and pops stores:)

Srt14292

Est; 1992
it's a patternless. $60 that's a bit expensive but he looks healthy and i like to support the small mom and pops stores:)

I wasn't trying to put down the local stores, I find they are far the best around here.
I have seen blizzards that dark and still have yellow (such as my imput as of what the morph was), The pet shop was very shoddy and was reported to the RSPCA later that month.

No offence was meant :D

sklr

well i have had it in the high 90 and mid 70s for the past 2 or 3 days how long will it take for it to regain its color

robin

I wasn't trying to put down the local stores, I find they are far the best around here.
I have seen blizzards that dark and still have yellow (such as my imput as of what the morph was), The pet shop was very shoddy and was reported to the RSPCA later that month.

No offence was meant :D

no offense taken and i didn't mean anything towards you at all. :)

robin

well i have had it in the high 90 and mid 70s for the past 2 or 3 days how long will it take for it to regain its color

is one side of the take warm (90's) and the other side in the 70's?

if she is kept correctly, you feed her right with the correct vitamins and calcium. she will be terrific. she may never lighten up or she may, it all depends on how she is kept and her :)

sklr

so im confused is it a patternless.?
the store i got it from had lighting and everything and a couple other leopard geckos but they were all older but very healthy looking and fat. and i dont think its was too cold for the color to be like that. i looked up patternless on google and i cant find anything like mine
but just this one.
geckos.jpg

and they called it a midnight blizzard
is my gecko going to be that color its whole life?
if so thats awsome

robin

patternless can come in many shades of cream and yellow, dark and light. some patternless can look like blizzards and vice versa. i believe it is a patternless and if it was kept well at the pet store and you keep her well, she should keep this color

sklr

is one side of the take warm (90's) and the other side in the 70's?

if she is kept correctly, you feed her right with the correct vitamins and calcium. she will be terrific. she may never lighten up or she may, it all depends on how she is kept and her :)

the left side is warm and the right is cool the water bowl is on the cool side and theres and hide on each side and a moisture hide a well makes its like three hinding places and i mist the moisture box with luke warm water every morning and same with the change of water. and of course no sand i got leopard gecko non chemical dirt and its in a 20 gallon tank

GeckoTrouble

Patternless.

My Yasser is a patternless and he was nearly that dark when I got him.
He had been kept without correct temps and belly heat for 9 months

Visit our friends