What morph??

darkangel212

I just got her yesterday. Im thinking shes a Temper Albino. What do you think? Help Pls.

gecks001.jpg

gecks003.jpg

gecks007.jpg

sunshinegeckofarm

Obsessed with Leos
this is a hard one. I can't tell if its a bell or tremper. even by the eye pic since its not really well lit its hard to see true color. but body color its really hard to say for me...hopefully others will chime in.

darkangel212

Some more pics. Shes a little darker than a temper albino. These are all just after she shed to so i hope it helps more.
geckos013.jpg

geckos002.jpg

Here she is compared to my normal and my rainwater albino, shes the more brown one.
geckos006.jpg

MiamiLeos

yea id say the old school or "chocolate" tremper albino. super easy to make, they just raise the incubation temps. watch out tho. i had a female but it turned out she was whats called a "hot" female. basically she was infertile. if you raise the temps of the eggs too much you pass the point of mainly male babies and get into the hot female territory. today though, breeders mostly wait till after the third week to raise the temps, that way the females are still fertile. enjoy her! she's a looker.

darkangel212

yea id say the old school or "chocolate" tremper albino. super easy to make, they just raise the incubation temps. watch out tho. i had a female but it turned out she was whats called a "hot" female. basically she was infertile. if you raise the temps of the eggs too much you pass the point of mainly male babies and get into the hot female territory. today though, breeders mostly wait till after the third week to raise the temps, that way the females are still fertile. enjoy her! she's a looker.

I wasnt going to breed her, i was gonna breed my rainwater albino but should i breed her?

Visit our friends