What morphs are these?

Spilo26

I picked some of these up in a local family owned pet store. I was wondering if anybody could help me with morph IDing.
Tremper?
Resampled_2012-08-28_22-06-50_588.jpg

Snow tremper
Resampled_2012-08-28_22-06-26_88.jpg

No idea lol. Been told its a snow raptor, but It doesn't look snow to me.
Resampled_2012-06-04_16-01-44_670.jpg

LeopardShade

Spotted Shadow
First one looks like a Mack Snow Tremper to me. Either that or it's the lightest Tremper albino I've ever seen. Is that cut from breeding?

Second looks like a Reverse stripe albino. As far as what strain, I'd need to see a clear eye shot.

Third is most definitely not a Snow RAPTOR. RAPTOR contains an albino gene, which would remove any trace of darkish pigment from the phenotype. That gecko has dark pigment and lots of it. I cannot tell from the aerial shot, could you possibly get a shot with eyes. If I were to make a guess from that picture alone I'd say Normal or High Yellow.

Spilo26

No the bite on the first ones head is from a aggressive female aptor that I've since put into solitude. Ill get a better pic of the third one in just a second.

Spilo26

Heres an eye shot of the second. I thought tremper.
2012-08-28_23-47-50_111.jpg

And a better top down shot of the third
Resampled_2012-08-28_23-49-26_374.jpg

And an eye shot of the third. Snake eye?
Resampled_2012-08-28_23-49-56_202.jpg

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
The third is deff some form of albino, I dont see the dark pigmant leopardshade is seeing.

LeopardShade

Spotted Shadow
Hmm, now that I see a second picture of the third I have to say I am a bit torn. The dark head and spots I saw in the first picture seem to lighten a bit to a sort of brownish color in the second.

If it is an albino, it's pretty dark for one.

Spilo26

Shes a light brown color and I would say an albino. I'm stumped as to what she could be. I was originally told snow raptor, but doubted that. I've been told abyssinian, eclipse, and bell eclipse. Hmm...

Visit our friends