what size is this tank?

GothicGurrrl

Well, I bought this tank ages ago for my fat-tailed jird and the shop didn't tell me the size or anything. I've been given another tank off my neighbour so i'm going to move my jird into that. My leopard gecko is going to move into the spare tank (the one in the photo).

I was just wondering what size it was? I think it's a 20 gallon, but i'm really not sure. hopefully someone else will know :) haha.

- and sorry about the mess in the photo, my jird is still living it in at the moment :D

162793_1816799145962_1419602672_32079657_815959_n.jpg

Joao

v Snowflake v
kinda looks like a 20 long... check the dimensions.

20 long should be 12inx30in width and length

StonedFish

could be anything, heck i can make my 100 gal look like a 20 with far away pics. if u get the measurements there are hundreds of converters a simple google click away

GothicGurrrl

sorry everyone, i havent been able to measure the tank yet lol i have alot of college work.
a fat tailed jird is a rodent. They are quite new on the pet market, well in the UK anyway. considered exotic pets. Jirds are like gerbils, just bigger and they have different social and breeding behaviour than gerbils.

GothicGurrrl

well i finally know the measurements for my tank

36'' x 12'' x 15''

on the internet is says that it's 23.36 gallons in UK gallons && 28 in US gallons. I don't understand why it's different lol

Visit our friends