What-To-Buy List.

E

E.D.G.E

Hey everyone,

I've waited a few months to be positive leos is a hobby that I want to get into and I've been doing a lot of research and reading, mainly on morphs and genetics. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all of the morphs!

I'm fresh from the glider world and there seems to be 10-1 leo morphs as there are glider morphs and now that I've decided that I AM getting leos I'll need a what to buy list, I'm already settled on substrate I'm going to use tiles. But now I need the works. Money isn't a problem for housing needs at this moment as I don't really plan on adopting my leos this season, so I'd prefer the high-end bank breaking fun stuff. :bigcry:

So here is what I have so far. Also I would like to house a trio with plenty of roaming space.

Red light bulb.
The tank/terrarium.
Heating pad.
Hides.
Feed, water & calcium dishes.
Needle thermostatic
Triple Trio of Tangelo Leopard Geckos.
Now I just need brand names and websites and suppliers and I'm good! :main_thumbsup:

~Erich

stephane110

You may want to get a thermostat to keep your hot side temps consistent.You can get helix ones for around 130 dollars, and they are very high quality and proportional. Another option (what im going to purchase in the next week for my leo) is the Alife 1000W thermostat, which costs about $30.

The following site has both models for sale. You can read about them and decide which is the better option for you. Im only getting the Alife because im trying to save money.
http://lllreptile.com/

E

E.D.G.E

Thanks Britney I like that rule! :p
Stephane thanks for the great webpage I believe I meant to spell out thermostat but instead I spelled "thermostatic" haha, I really need to figure out who to turn OFF auto spell check. :p

People say 10 gal per leo but there are some exceptions.
I say for one leo: 10 gal.
For 2 you could use 15 if you can find it. *I would use a 20*
But for 3 you can get a 20 gal. long. *It is not as tall as a normal 20 gal. But it is longer. So there is more floor space as leos don't need the hight.

Visit our friends