What's a fair price for a mack snow enigma?

Geckolicious

I am thinking of buying a codom ms enigma. She is about 6 months old and has no signs of any genetic issues thus far. She is gorgeous. What is a reasonable price to pay for such a gecko?

BSM

It really depends right now as everyone is trying to sell but as the market is down you could essentially get them for real cheap depending on where you look (ive seen them at 50-150 so anywhere in that price range)

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
depends greatly on the reputation of the breeder and the quality of the gecko. They range drastically in price...what do you think its worth? Once you decide that then I guarantee someone has one for that price. With enigmas you have to be careful your not getting one with symptoms.

macksnow82

depends greatly on the reputation of the breeder and the quality of the gecko. They range drastically in price...what do you think its worth? Once you decide that then I guarantee someone has one for that price. With enigmas you have to be careful your not getting one with symptoms.

what do you mean symptoms?

Geckolicious

This one is not exhibiting any symptoms so far. She's only 6 months old, but so far, so good. The seller wants $100 for her... It seems fair, but still a lot you know? ;)

Visit our friends