What's a good hatchling rack?

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
I'm considering getting another hatchling rack.what're you guys using,and what do you reccomend.i'm looking to spend no more than $300 total.thanks!pictures would be cool too!

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
You might want to contact Dusty (creativegecko) I know he has a rack he is trying to sell and he lives in Temecula area (not too far from you).

Dayton gecko

i was looking for a rack myself but i didnt find anything under 300 so i built one my self out of 5/8 particle board $18 for a 4'x8' sheet at lowes. used two sheets has eight rows of three six quart tubs its about 14" deep 42" tall and 25" wide turned out pretty nice and spent around 200 for everything to build it

Retribution Reptiles

Stripe King
are you looking at 300 for rack and tubs or just rack? Vision racks work well if you have many different species in the home but Animal Plastics has the best leopard and Aft racks on the market. Mark and Alley are great to work with as well.

Edit

AP has the economy racks that you can get that are for under 300 BTW

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
I'm considering an AP economy 21 tub rack.that or I'll just build another one.I can't decide if I'll need more space or not.I have about 10-15 breeders,so I'll probably need more space..hmmm...

Visit our friends