Whats the morphs

T

terragady

ok, many thanks. Tremper is the same as tremper albino? or it separate morphs?

Srt14292

Est; 1992
I would say both female, how old are they, and yes tremper is the name of the man who founded the albino strain, but yes it is tremper albino.

JordanAng420

Yeah, they're females.

But wait, how do you guys figure it's an APTOR without seeing the eyes? Isn't RAPTOR the same thing as APTOR but with either red or eclipse eyes?

T

terragady

They look like few months, i dont know exactly, i bought them yesterday (unsex) so they dont from my breeding. Aptor is smaller a little bit so i hadnt certainty.

T

terragady

Yeah, they're females.

But wait, how do you guys figure it's an APTOR without seeing the eyes? Isn't RAPTOR the same thing as APTOR but with either red or eclipse eyes?

Oh, i think till now that RAPTOR is "R = Ruby - eye" and APTOR is the same but without this mutation in eye, isnt it?

T

terragady

Have you some ideas to breed this aptor? I havent and wont buy aptor or raptor male. There is possible to breed her with some other morph(like tanherine, tremper, shtctb etc) and get something interesting?
I know how to make a crossbreed in normal morphs, but aptor and raptor is to complicated for me ;/ this multigene ;/

T

terragady

What i can get in cross female APTOR x male Tremper Albino?
And from this cross:
HTCT x tremper
SHTCTB x HTCT

Visit our friends