What's the Weather Outside?

Dinosaur!

Just tell what the temperature, weather, etc. is outside of your house right now :)

I'll start:

Right now it is a cool 104 degrees fahrenheit outside. It's supposed to be 107 tomorrow, and 112+ by the end of the week. Woohoo :( . Also, since it decided to start raining (for the past three days) in the middle of a desert, we are now at 25% humidy (which is alot for people who usually are at around 3%) and on flood and thunderstorm watch. My street already partially flooded after just an hour of moderate rain... Water and the desert just don't mix apparently :(

indyana

Here we're hovering around 80 F all week with humidity ranging 75% - 90%. Sticky. XP With a vague chance of showers/thunderstorms. But mostly just clouds during the day and fog rolling in every evening. :)

Dinosaur!

That sounds nice! (minus the humidity, ewwww) I would love it if it was eighty degrees! It's so hot out that I cant walk my dogs because the sidewalk burns their feet. :(

Yuk

It's 72 right now (in the morning) and the humidity is 58% because it rained last night. Yay monsoon season! Also in the desert, but we just moved here so the humidty doesn't bother me until it starts getting really hot and humid.

Albuquerque, New Mexico here :)

Dinosaur!

New Mexico is beautiful in the summer! I got to spend a few weeks out there last summer for a funeral... out by Shiprock I believe... :main_huh: Either way the weather was cooler, and it killed me to have to come back to our heat! (and our traffic!)

Vegas baby! :main_cool3:

Visit our friends