Where are you buying your mealworms?

Lena

I question all things.
Looking for good places to order mealworms, going to switch over to mealies and buy silkies for the big guy (bearded dragon).

Any reccomendations?

breanna-banana13

is a pirate
hope this helps...

personally i get my mealies from exotic nutrition, (google it) i've only ordered from them once so far but it was very cost effective, arrived ontime, and completely alive. their selection is mainly limited to mealies and crickets tho. (i think...i have a million websites floating around my head right now lol). or there is another company that i haven't ordered from yet called premium crickets (google), they sound great and have a wide variety. pretty cost effective as well. they sell crickets (obv), mealies, supers, phoenix worms, and also cricket food, hydrator, cricket keepers and calcium dust. definately check them out and let me know how the service was from premium if you go with them. Hope this helps!
-bre

G

Geek

hehe...I found a mistake in the ad:

"Also, our live mealworms are excellent for a variety of reptiles, including sugar gliders!"

sugar gliders aren't reptiles! :p

lol

nats

I got my last batch from Worm Man. I havent done much shopping around.
In the summer (spring/fall), I dont have problems from vendors.
In winter, that's a whole nother story.

Stitchex

I got mine from Exotic Nutrition, I'm actually expecting an order from them to arrive tomorrow:main_yes:. I rarely count any dead, they're a good size too, not as big as my "homemade" mealies though lol:main_laugh:

Visit our friends