wild caught gecko

NSgeckos

hey guys i just had a question what would it mean to get a wild caught leopard gecko would it be god or bad i know that you cant import them and all but my stepbrother is in the army and he is coming home and said he sometimes sees wild leopard geckos and can bring one to me would it be a good or bad thing

RubberDuckey273

Wild caught specimens would need to be treated for parasites and other issues. The main benefit of bringing in wild caught specimens is fresh blood, but depending on the laws concerning importing and exporting, it could be very illegal for him to just catch one and bring it home for you.

eyelids

Bells Rule!
They're only illegal because of stupid trade embargoes... Would suck to get caught, but if I was over there as a 'soldier' I'd definitely say 'f' the stupid laws taking a C-130 back anyways... Shhhhh I put it in my sg's bag...

NSgeckos

haha i know it would be so cool to get a new bloodline from there maybe a new genetic morph? haha ya idk what i should do ask him or no

katie_

Wonder Reptiles
I think with all the geckos being bred in captivity, it would be foolish and unethical to take one from its natural habitat.

Visit our friends