Zoo Med repti shelter

biggiy05

Determination
I know there are at least a few members that have the repti shelters for their reptiles. I want to buy one but I'm not too sure on the sizes. I was looking at a small but that's going to be too tiny once my leo is full grown. The large seems...well it's too big I think.

Those of you that have the repti shelters and have leo's who use them what size for a full grown adult?

Leopardo Geckaprio

I got a medium its perfect size very roomy, a small would be a bit of a squeeze but if your on a budget im sure it will do. Only problem is ive had the reptihide for a week and my gecko will stay in there 99% of the time so she likes it a bit too much.

gitrdone0420

Gotta catch 'em all!
I have both the smalls and the mediums.
The smalls are perfect for juveniles! But, once they reach a certain size, they WILL NOT fit in the smalls anymore. You will have to get a medium (I found this out the hard way). I do have an adult who tries to squeeze in the small, and he just looks horribly cramped. So, to answer your question : The medium is perfect! Trust me =]

F

fikken

i have a medium and it work very well for 2 adult geckos. unfortunately i introduced a 3rd gecko and need to upgrade to a large repti shelter since everyone loves it

Khrysty

A friend of mine has the small for one of his adults. She insists she can squeeze her fat butt in there and looks like winnie the pooh when she does it lol. I'd go with the medium, personally

biggiy05

Determination
I want to try spagnum moss since I've heard quite a few people talk about how it retains moisture really well. Do I just lay the moss inside the base of the hide and mist it and I'm all set?

Visit our friends