A little magic? Cool story inside!

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
SO a guy brings a snake to work...for whatever reason. Since im that wierd reptile guy he brags to me about it..But shes WAY gravid! He then tells me she laid 2 eggs already...SO I talk him into releasing her and i take the eggs. So Im at work...in a metal fab shop...lol I found a guy with a sandwich container from lunch, he had turkey and cheese. I then had to decide what to put in there to hold the eggs....paper towels..no...OIL DRY yeah that would work.
SO I go find the oil dry rinse with water, squeeze out excess, put in sandwich box, and then put eggs in.
I took container home tossed it in my incubator with not very high hopes on them hatching..but hey why not try...
SO last night i noticed this in the incubator :) Not bad for some at work MacGyver style stuff!
2 lil green grass snakes :) cricket eaters ..kinda wierd lol
DSC_1026-1.jpg

DSC_1027-1.jpg

DSC_1028-1.jpg

T&KBrouse

K, the Crazy Snake Lady
How cute!! :D
Congratulations! So what will you be doing with the little guys?

yellermelon

Rockin the Suburbs
Thanks everyone, as far as what will I do with them, well. Originally I was gonna release them back into the wild. then when they hatched they was so neat!!! Then my buddy Eric wanted them lol. So i guess either me or Eric will keep them. If I keep them they will be appropriately named turkey and cheese :)
They are a little small to tell boy or girl too right now hahah

Visit our friends