affordable 15 qt rack?

danny662boy

cant i just lay down aluminum tape on top of the board, and then place the heat tape on top of it, then tape the sides down with the aluminum tape? will that cause it to bow as well?

danny662boy

would this be a good rack then? depth wise for a draw?

http://www.lowes.com/pd_77587-742-171858_0_?productId=1270393&Ntt=plastic%20shelf&Ntk=i_products&pl=1&currentURL=/pl__0__s?newSearch=true$Ntt=plastic%20shelf$y=0$x=0

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
hold on lol I'm lost. So your going to go with the rack that is built from a shelf right? If you are i would just go with everything the instructions say, and in that rack they use small kitty litter pans or sterlite 6qt tubs.

danny662boy

well ya i might get a sterilite rack, from walmart website... just wondering where i could get 15 qt tubs.. i dont wanna use small ones.. the sterilite 1754 were discontinued, just knowing where to get them? or use the rubbermaid containers that replaced them, but those arent as high, but have more floor space?

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
well ya i might get a sterilite rack, from walmart website... just wondering where i could get 15 qt tubs.. i dont wanna use small ones.. the sterilite 1754 were discontinued, just knowing where to get them? or use the rubbermaid containers that replaced them, but those arent as high, but have more floor space?

Target has them (15 qts). Or you can go to the container store and buy (Iris Brand) Mens Shoeboxes.

Visit our friends