ALBINO!!!!!

paulnj

you must be joking if you think I will tell you exactly where. WARREN COUNTY.

I located 1 more albino in 10 minutes of looking on saturday, but left her there.

monitorlizard

you must be joking if you think I will tell you exactly where. WARREN COUNTY.

I located 1 more albino in 10 minutes of looking on saturday, but left her there.
HAHA
I didnt want you to tell me exactly where just the county im in union county I dont know how far that is from here but that is what I wanted thank you

paulnj

I was being funny..... hard to tell on the net :D

It was found on the NJ/PA bourder off of rt 78.

I was looking for an albino male to go with her, but didn't find one. I was there today for an hour(lunch) and found no more albinos :(

leoman777

I was being funny..... hard to tell on the net :D

It was found on the NJ/PA bourder off of rt 78.

I was looking for an albino male to go with her, but didn't find one. I was there today for an hour(lunch) and found no more albinos :(

keep tryin paul you'll find em :main_thumbsup:

bwaterherper

rofl that thing looks spectacular, if i EVER encounter one in my herping around nj i would totally give it too you, how do you sex them anyway? im good at sexing snakes and lizards not so much salamanders

Timothy

Gecko Geek
The color of that sally makes it look like a grotto salamander ( Typhlotriton spelaeus ).

Really cool that its actually a redback, there are many different phases with these guys. I've seen some that where hypo'd out, pretty amazing lil creatures.

Great find! I'm more of a mole salamander kinda guy :)

Visit our friends