almost there

BSM

today i was checking on my eggs and one was big and hard so i decided to get the flashlight to see inside... It looks like its going to hatch any day now, it was moving inside when the light was under it. I have a feeling its not an albino though this time.

I also had a few disappointments as well when i was looking though all my fat tail racks. three females laid for the first time (all wild caught x wild caught pairings) and it was not a good result. 2 females laid in on side of the hides and were dried up or pierced open, really weird theres plenty of space for a female to lay in a 32 qt tub filled with coco fiber. The other female laid in the food dish :main_huh:

Next to be laying are the female amels so besides looking forward to a hatchling soon i should have some more amel eggs in the incubator. I will post pics of the baby when it hatches and does anyone know does temps determine sex like leos as i incubated this egg at 88F and im hoping for some kind of stripe male

Bryan

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
Although all my WC have laid in their lay box..the eggs are kinda squishy..but they seem fertile..Good Luck with your amel projects..i just put a group of a male amel to 3 poss. het amels...hopefully they will prove out

BSM

Just got home and found the little guy running around in the incubator. Its from (albino stripe x CB normal) and its a banded normal het albino, was hoping for a stripe. One of my female tang albino stripes is digging right now so i should have some eggs soon

Bryan

BSM

thanks , todays been a good day so far. Besides finding this little guy I found eggs from 2 of my super giant leos and i still expecting eggs from 3 fat tails and 2 leos

Bryan

BSM

Robin this is what you want (giant snow eclipse x SG eclipse both 50% poss het albino).

Visit our friends