Any ideas for keeping track of feeding with several species of geckos?

Sasha2

Just curious if anyone has a good idea for keeping track of feeding schedules. I have 5 leos(2 which have neuro so need to be hand fed), 2 crested geckos, 1 day gecko(2 months old) and two very young whites tree frogs..Any way with the new tree frogs I am having trouble keeping track of who eats on which days and how often etc....

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It does help to bundle the feedings. I also have a lot of different species. Here's my schedule, as an example:
Monday and Thursday nights, leopard geckos are fed. Also the gargoyles and crested that eat crickets get some as well
Tuesday and Friday nights, crested geckos, gargoyle geckos, leachie and all the day geckos get CGD. Even though the day geckos won't be eating it at night, I do one group feeding
Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings the day geckos and the 2 dwarf geckos get their tiny crickets
Tuesday and Friday mornings, the bearded dragon gets his crickets. Other days of the week he gets his veggies.

There was one year where I had some geckos getting fed every 2 days and some geckos getting fed every 3 days. It was too complicated and I changed it, but during that period, I had it marked on my calendar (one that actually hangs on a wall and requires a pen or a pencil, though I guess you could do it on a phone calendar). That's another solution.

Aliza

Visit our friends